Pages Menu
TwitterRssFacebook
Categories Menu

Posted by on Jul 17, 2015 in Uncategorized | 0 comments

Programming 3a This is the end

Thaddeus and I have finally finished our project and have fixed all the annoying bugs corrupting all of our work. We fixed the bug that inserted the user input in the wrong place with a special line of code given to us by Sam. I liked working around bugs and writing the story of the mad libs. After coding this I want to code something more difficult such as a card game or a more advanced chatterbot. I also would like to add more to the mad libs to make the project better. Overall this week has been really fun and a lot more challenging than Alice was.

Post a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *